Why do we use the Principles of Attitudinal Healing?
Because we’ve experienced that the possible benefits can be:
- Finding inner peace.
- Letting go of fear and judgments.
- An increasing tendency to let things happen rather than feeling the need to make them happen.
- Releasing unforgiving thoughts.
- Letting go of being right and making others wrong.
- Letting go of blame . . . of ourselves and others.
- Walking through life more lightly.
- Laughing more, with frequent attacks of smiling through the eyes from the heart.
- Experiencing ourselves as love.